Saturday, March 3, 2012

Routine from Soldier ABC - book
10 minutes warm up.
33 push ups in 2 min.= 76 points for older then 30 years old woman / 44 coming up to the sit position for stomach muscle in 2 min. = 52 points for older then 30 years old woman/ 17 x 13 step-pars in 2 min. it means 221 meters.= 0 points, it means nothing. there is needed 3200 meters. One circle in Pühavaimu space is only 13 step-pars, it means 130 meters. Maike wanted to go out for run. I did not dear.
10 minutes stretching and relaxing.

In my head:
Maike: “ Are you interested about this topic?”
Kaja: “About what ever topic I can be interested. I like this violence part in it. Force entertainment ;) ”
Maike: “My be I need to ask somebody who have more sexuality and musicality for this show”
Kaja” Hei, when you want to do it with Riina, then do it. Free country. Everybody can work with people with who they like to work. We made agreement for one month. But after, when you use my material you need to pay to me”
Maike: “Kaja, you really think I wanted to steal you ideas”
Kaja: "No, But you can not have everything"

No comments:

Post a Comment